Your donations today will help rebuild the beauty of our mountain and foothill communities for tomorrow’s generations. To donate, please click the donation button. You will be prompted to use PayPal. A receipt will be emailed to you within 48 hours.
- 100% of all donations and proceeds will be returned to the community and individuals affected by the creek fire incident.
- For those applying for assistance, the SLVB is finalizing the system and, an announcement will be made shortly on how to proceed.
- We are not equipped as a first response disaster relief team, but there are organizations and individuals out there meeting these needs.
- Our work really starts when other relief organizations move on and our community is left to pick up the pieces this devastating disaster.
- At the moment, we still don’t fully understand what the community needs.
- As roads open up and people can get back to their properties, the big picture will start to unfold.
- 15% of donations $1000 - $20,000 will go to our operational fund. For larger donations, we will contact the donor to discuss details of distribution.
- You can also mail your check to the address below. Please put ""Rebuild Our Sierra"" in the memo field.
Shaver Lake Visitors Bureau
P.O. Box 467
Shaver Lake, CA 93664