We offer several ways to get involved
Rebuild Our Sierras is the fundraising campaign and ongoing rebuild effort supported by the Greater Shaver Lake Visitors Bureau. Our goal is to unify fundraising efforts, distribute immediate funds, as necessary, and assist families affected by the Creek Fire. Our efforts will not only help Shaver Lake, but also every mountain and foothill community that was in the Creek Fire's path.
We offer various ways to get involved and support our mission with your time, energy, and resources.Whether you are looking to join a committee, solicit donations, volunteer your time, or sponsor a Tiny Home, your support is greatly needed. Connect with us and we can figure out the best way for your to contribute to rebuilding our sierra.
Want to learn more about our organization and how to get involved with Creek Fire Recovery Efforts?
Attend a Public Board MeetingDate: February 17th Time: 4-5:30pm Location: Shaver Lake Community Center or Zoom Zoom link: To be posted
No need to RSVP, just login and learn more
JOIN ONE OF OUR COMMITTEES!
Right now, we are looking for people with a passion for our Sierra and the following areas of expertise.
- Log / Construction
Please fill out the form to join. You will be contacted within 24 hours.
Your donations today, will help rebuild the beauty of our mountain and foothill communities for tomorrow’s generations. To donate, please click the donation button. You will be prompted to use PayPal. A receipt will be emailed to you within 48 hours.
- 100% of all donations and proceeds will be returned to the community and individuals affected by the creek fire incident.
- For those applying for assistance, complete the Request Assistance form located on our website menu or contact us and we can help you.
- We are not equipped as a first response disaster relief team, but there are organizations and individuals out there meeting these needs.
- Our work really starts when other relief organizations move on and our community is left to pick up the pieces this devastating disaster.
- At the moment, we still don’t fully understand what the community needs.
- As roads open up and people can get back to their properties, the big picture will start to unfold.
- 15% of donations $1,000 - $20,000 will go to our operational fund. For larger donations, we will contact the donor to discuss details of distribution.
- You can also mail your check to the address below. Please put ""Rebuild Our Sierra"" in the memo field.
Shaver Lake Visitors Bureau
P.O. Box 467
Shaver Lake, CA 93664
Have you turned on Amazon Smile on your Amazon account?
If not, it's simple, check out the below link and select Shaver Lake Visitors Bureau!
You’ll be helping out our mountain and foothill community, Rebuild Our Sierra, and our Creek Fire survivors! It's easy and 0.5% of all eligible purchases will be sent our way when you shop!